This is not exactly a formal roadmap but it is a priority list of what might be implemented in future releases.
This list is volatile and may not reflect what will be in the next release.
- Integrate an SSH daemon to complete the transport trifecta: http/https, git, and ssh
- GitHub-style Pull Requests or Gerrit-style Patchsets (issue 215)
- Clone/Mirror Repository feature (issue 5)
- optional scheduled pulls
- optional automatic push to origin/remotes?
- optional manual push to origin/remotes?
- Re-use the EGit branch visualization table cell renderer as some sort of servlet (issue 194)
- Diff should highlight inserted/removed fragment compared to original line
- Respect Gerrit branch permissions, if found (issue 36)
- Repository regex substitutions should be stored in .git/.config, not gitblit.properties
- Editable settings page in GO/WAR
- Create Eclipse plugin to enumerate repositories and delegate cloning to EGit